Comprehensive Psychological, Psychoeducational, Learning, and Behavioral Assessments for Children, Adolescents, & Adults
Jordan Psychological Assessment Center provides psychological and psychoeducational assessments for children, adolescents and adults. Evaluations typically include initial interviews followed by individual testing. Assessment materials are chosen specifically to address the areas of concern and may include cognitive, behavorial, personality, psychoeducational, and neuropsychological tests. Following the evaluation, a feedback conference is held to discuss the results of the evaluation and relevant recommendations and is then followed by a detailed report. In addition, consultations and/or follow-up services may be offered.
Examples of questions or concerns that might be addressed by an evaluation include:
Specific learning disorders
- Reading disorders (Dyslexia)
- Mathematics disorders (Dyscalculia)
- Writing disorders (Dysgraphia)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Kindergarten / School readiness
- School placement or admissions
- Diagnostic clarification of behavioral or emotional concerns (e.g., depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety)
- Developmental delays or disorders
- Personality functioning
Jordan Psychological Assessment Center's mission is to provide comprehensive and timely evaluations using the most effective testing tools currently available. The Center is committed to helping clients understand their strengths and needs and to providing them with tools and resources that will assist them in their treatment, educational, or vocational planning and success.
Further information and appointments are available by calling (913) 647-7990 or emailing [email protected].